Terms & Conditions
This contract is between Lisbon City Runners (“LCR”. “we” or “us”) and the individual named in this application form (“you”). Once you submit this application form you accept all the terms & conditions.
1) The basic requirements to run with the LCR are to feel good on the day and have at least 18 years. Younger runners are only allowed to run with their parents or a legal guardian. LCR does not act in solo parentis.
2) You must inform LCR in writing of all medical complaints, whether or not you believe they will affect your runs. There are no professional medical assistant at LCR runs.
3) Lisbon City Runners is not responsible for any health problems caused by this service.
4) LCR will not be responsible for any road accidents or any other kind of accident that are caused by acts attributable to the customer or a third party. The LCR is not liable for any such consequences arising from such situations.
5) All those who order our services expressly accept and assume all risks that may exist during our runs.
6) You may cancel your reservation or Race Training whenever you want. Just send us an e-mail or contact your Running Partner LCR for the phone number you will find on the email confirmation. If desired, we can always reschedule the race at no additional cost.
7) To cancel the massage at no extra cost, please send us an e-mail with 24 hours notice. After that, we will need to charge a cancellation fee of €10. For Race Registrations, unfortunately there is no refund.